This interactive webinar will cover:
- Why most recruiters get online advertising wrong
- How to make your organisation stand out from the crowd
- How to write for mobile jobseekers
- The case for evidence
- Why you might need to provide additional content to convince the more conscientious jobseeker
- How to convert jobseekers into applicants
is this webinar for me?
Here at hireful, we’re all about helping ‘everyday’ organisations compete with the top brands for talent. So if you’re an HR professional or in-house recruiter at a company with under 5000 staff, this webinar is made for you.
When you sign up, you’ll be agreeing to our webinar terms & conditions, which you can read here.
Co-Founder at hireful
Adrian founded hireful in 2005, ran his first workshop in 2009 and hasn’t been seen back at hireful HQ since. Seriously though, Adrian loves training almost as much as he loves working out how best to utilise recruitment websites like Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn. Over the past 10 years, he’s trained over 10,000 HR professionals gathering insights and feedback that he’s repackaged as his own original ideas. He’d love to write a book on recruitment but struggles to write a daily update to his LinkedIn followers.
Connect with Adrian on LinkedIn