This week, we return with the employment law firm and mental health advocates, Thrive Law to discuss the future of furlough.
Jodie and Alicia from Thrive Law will discuss:
- The furlough scheme to date, and the changes which are upcoming. Namely:
- Changes to contributions
- Flexible furloughing
- The Self-Employment Support Scheme Extension
- How redundancy and notice requirements fits alongside the furlough scheme.
- Are there discrimination concerns as people return from furlough?
- Answer any questions you may have about the scheme and its future.
is this webinar for me?
Here at hireful, we’re all about helping ‘everyday’ organisations compete with the top brands for talent. So if you’re an HR professional or in-house recruiter at a company with under 5000 staff, this webinar is made for you.
When you sign up, you’ll be agreeing to our webinar terms & conditions, which you can read here.
Jodie originally trained as a barrister and cross-qualified to a solicitor. Following her own mental breakdown in 2017, she set up Thrive Law in 2018 in order to ensure everyone can Thrive in the workplace. Thrive is now multi award winning, being recognised for their commitment to diversity and inclusion and social mobility. She is an advocate for mental health and has the #One Mind campaign to ensure mental health risk assessments are mandatory in all workplaces.
Alicia is an employment law solicitor at Thrive Law; she previously trained in London before moving back to Yorkshire to work at Thrive. Her particular specialisms are mental health and disability discrimination, as well as pregnancy and maternity discrimination.