How do you market your business when you only have 1-2 hours per week to dedicate to actively promoting your business to your target audience?
This webinar is for HR consultants who have completed The Basics webinar or those that have already have some experience of marketing their business.
- Content marketing: Review of several strategies depending on the time/expertise you have to blog/tweet etc
- Direct marketing: Taking your message directly to the people you want to work with
- Referral marketing: How to easily generate referrals from your existing clients & contacts
- Review of the best low cost or free marketing tools out there to help you automate and target your marketing efforts
- Getting the foundations right from your website to your social media profiles
- Review of the best HR consultants in the UK and how they market their businesses
is this webinar for me?
Here at hireful, we’re partner with lots of HR consultants, helping them to support their clients with all things recruitment. So if you’re an independant or small HR consultancy, this webinar is made for you.
When you sign up, you’ll be agreeing to our webinar terms & conditions, which you can read here.
Co-Founder at hireful
Adrian founded hireful in 2005, ran his first workshop in 2009 and hasn’t been seen back at hireful HQ since. Seriously though, Adrian loves training almost as much as he loves working out how best to utilise recruitment websites like Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn. Over the past 10 years, he’s trained over 10,000 HR professionals gathering insights and feedback that he’s repackaged as his own original ideas. He’d love to write a book on recruitment but struggles to write a daily update to his LinkedIn followers.
Connect with Adrian on LinkedIn