Our mental health has never been so challenged on mass as we struggle to cope with this crisis. For this webinar, we’ve asked David Beeney a wellbeing and culture expert to join us and discuss the best ways of keeping our staff engaged with emphasis on how to stay emotionally connected with our remote workers as we attempt to deal with another national lockdown.
In this webinar, David will cover:
- How to create a kinder culture ‘remotely’ where people are caring, supportive, and more empathic of each other’s anxieties.
- What is considered best practice for managers to inspire employees to remain engaged during exceptionally challenging times.
- The importance of using the right language to encourage honest and open conversation about wellbeing
- How you can improve your own levels of personal resilience during challenging times.
- How to inspire employees to be more open by saying ‘it’s okay not to be okay’ and by sharing our own vulnerabilities
is this webinar for me?
Here at hireful, we’re all about helping ‘everyday’ organisations compete with the top brands for talent. So if you’re an HR professional or in-house recruiter at a company with under 5000 staff, this webinar is made for you.
When you sign up, you’ll be agreeing to our webinar terms & conditions, which you can read here.
Founder of Breaking the Silence
David Beeney is one of the leading advisors in the UK on how to drive employee engagement through an effective wellbeing programme. He specialises in creating kinder cultures of trust that are free from the stigma of mental health that are all-inclusive. David is at the leading edge of understanding how you create kinder cultures and his work is having a huge impact on shaping the way we think about mental health in the workplace.
Connect with David on LinkedIn