Join us as Chris Wright shares loads of proactive tips and tricks to help you develop a talent-led approach to diversity & inclusion within your organisation that creates a collaborative working culture to accommodate everyone’s needs.
In this webinar Chris will cover:
- Legal obligations you have as an employer
- Inclusion & talent principles
- Encouraging diversity of thought to achieve commercial success
- A practical look at workplace adjustments
- Creating a collaborative working culture which is accommodating of everyone’s needs
- Flexible working techniques
is this webinar for me?
Here at hireful, we’re all about helping ‘everyday’ organisations compete with the top brands for talent. So if you’re an HR professional or in-house recruiter at a company with under 5000 staff, this webinar is made for you.
When you sign up, you’ll be agreeing to our webinar terms & conditions, which you can read here.
Director/Founder of Talman HR
Chris is a HR & Talent Management Specialist. He’s passionate about helping organisations to achieve their maximum potential by recognising the value of their talent and developing people to contribute more effectively to organisational goals.
Connect with Chris on LinkedIn