If you’re an organisation with more than 200 employees, and looking to choose your first HR software – or upgrade to a more sophisticated system as your company grows – you won’t want to miss this free webinar hosted in association with CIPHR.
CIPHR expert Katie Reis will take you through key aspects to consider when reviewing the HR systems market as a larger organisation, including:
- How HR’s requirements for software differ as your employee base grows
- Things to consider if you are choosing your first system or upgrading your current system
- Standard functionality you should expect any good HR system to include – and extra modules you might not have thought about that could transform how you work
- Why you need to think about how any HR system integrates with other HR, L&D, payroll and business tools your organisation uses
- The benefits of opting for a consultancy-led approach to software implementation vs a ‘plug and play’ provider
- Reviewing the market: putting together your requirements list, getting to grips with your budget, what to ask vendors during demonstrations, and how to make your final selection
is this webinar for me?
Here at hireful, we’re all about helping ‘everyday’ organisations compete with the top brands for talent. So if you’re an HR professional or in-house recruiter at a company with under 5000 staff, this webinar is made for you.
When you sign up, you’ll be agreeing to our webinar terms & conditions, which you can read here.
Account development Manager at CIPHR
Katie Reis joined CIPHR in May 2017. Katie has more than 10 years’ experience in the HR and payroll sector, working in the UK and New Zealand to help organisations better manage their people data through the use of integrated HR software
Click here to connect with Katie on LinkedIn