This webinar focuses on how you can utilise LinkedIn, as an organisation, to help you recruit better.
The session will cover:
- How LinkedIn is different from other social networks
- Updating your Company Page and building a showcase page.
- Review of the many channels through which you can recruit via LinkedIn
- How to engage your hiring managers in other key staff to help you recruit via LinkedIn
- The organisations and recruiters to follow on LinkedIn to get further inspiration
is this webinar for me?
Here at hireful, we’re all about helping ‘everyday’ organisations compete with the top brands for talent. So if you’re an HR professional or in-house recruiter at a company with under 5000 staff, this webinar is made for you.
hireful webinars are sponsored by
Co-Founder at hireful
Adrian founded hireful in 2005, ran his first workshop in 2009 and hasn’t been seen back at hireful HQ since. Seriously though, Adrian loves training almost as much as he loves working out how best to utilise recruitment websites like Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn. Over the past 10 years, he’s trained over 10,000 HR professionals gathering insights and feedback that he’s repackaged as his own original ideas. He’d love to write a book on recruitment but struggles to write a daily update to his LinkedIn followers.
Connect with Adrian on LinkedIn